Eurasia Film Market Regulations
Film companies and filmmakers from all countries are invited to take part in the Film Market.
Eurasia Film Market entails:
- Presentations of new film projects of Kazakh and international filmmakers at any stage of development. Screening of film trailers and fragments. Briefing on projects in preproduction
- Screenings of Kazakh and international films in production or completed in 2017 – 2018 in the Film Market screening rooms or Chaplin Mega Silk Way movie halls (upon request)
- National Showcase: countries presenting their film projects with co-production and sales potential, production and postproduction companies, locations, film commissions, film schools, and etc.
- Round tables and discussions devoted to Kazakh and international film industries’ challenges
- Master classes from the Film Market guests, international film industry experts
- Eurasia Pitching event: special presentation of Kazakh projects in preproduction assessed by international expert panel. Films and video footage in all digital formats, including DCP, Blu-ray, DVD, digital files for upload in Cinando VL, are accepted for demonstration at the Film Market events.
Applications for screening of films in DCP format need to be approved by the Directorate by 25 June 2018.
Film Market will showcase:
- Kazakh film companies
- International film companies
- Kazakh films and film projects
- Film companies' information booths devoted to various film issues
Topics of the Film Market and Festival round tables and master classes shall be determined by the Festival Directorate.